At Shreya Life Sciences, there exists an extensive Sales and Marketing set up. At the domestic level, the Shreya Group markets through two separate SBUs.
The fleet of field personnel collectively work in collaboration with over 200,000 doctors specialising in all major medical segments. These fields include:
The Marketing operations are handled by a dynamic fleet of over 1000 Sales & Marketing associates. Along with the extensive effort of field personnel, they are equipped with a full-fledged back-end support system. This team comprises of the following:
Sales Management team at the Corporate and Regional levels
Marketing Management Team at Corporate level
Training Department both at the Corporate & Field levels
Medical & Regulatory Cell
At Shreya Life Sciences, the utmost priorities for exporting pharmaceutical products are driven by providing trusted, reliable, safe and high-quality products to improve the health and well-being of patients.
Currently, SHREYA exports a wide range of formulations to various countries across five continents.
Key highlights of SHREYA’s International Exports include:
High export volumes to Russia & CIS Countries.
Export of in-house products to African and Far-East countries.
Many Shreya’s products are either registered or under registration in many of the countries.
- Operations are set up across the country.
- Products are exported for both Prescription & OTC Segments.
- Over 55 products are registered & marketed by over 160 field force.
- Caters to 25000 retail pharmacies (APTEKAS).
- Products also distributed through the Public Distribution System of the Russian Govt.
- Shreya Life Sciences began operations in this continent through its first entry into Ethiopia.
- Current operations include Kenya, Uganda, DRC Congo & Ethiopia.
- Approval to establish plants in Nigeria is currently under process.
- Our Lozenges is under registration at Morocco.
- Partnership with ASNA: a large chain of chemist stores for product marketing with over 3000 retail shops in the country.
- 15 products of Shreya Life Sciences are under registration and expected to start operations soon.
- Operations in Cuba, Ecuador, Columbia & Dominican Republic.
- Four products in Ecuador and one product In Cuba are currently under registration.
- 35 field staff on ground currently promoting 21 products.
- 5 products of Shreya Life Sciences are under registration in the country.
- 24 products under the label of Shreya are registered.
- Contract Manufacturing for SUN Pharma for sale in Myanmar
- Insulin (Recosulin Brand) is exported to Papua New Guinea.
Partnership and collaboration lie at the heart of Shreya Life Sciences’ business development policy. We practise both In-Licensing and Out-Licensing to expand our business in India and the overseas market. We, with our robust marketing infrastructure in India and Russia are open to prospective collaboration opportunities.
Our current projects include marketing our products in Russia and CIS countries along with some Asia Pacific markets. We focus on proprietary products and speciality products primarily in the following fields:
Diabetology– (rDNA Human Insulin, Diabetic Specific Nutrient, OHA’s)
Anaemia Treatment (Iron Dextran)
Vitamins, minerals and Amino Acids combination (Specialised Nutritional Products)
Cough & Cold
Gastroenterology (Enzymes / PPI’s)